1. Training with quality and efficiency, continuous development a human-personnel development.
2. Preparing, qualifying and training competencies to meet labour market needs.
3. Designing and providing educational and training programmes that are in align with technological development and scientific progress and contribute to the construction of the integrated personality of trainees.
4. Contributing to the community service through providing various social, cultural, awareness and develop training packages.
5. Identify training needs and improve continuous performance.
6. Forming local and international partnerships to upgrade all training areas.
7. Creating a training environment according to the latest global standard